Almonds help soften rough skin after tanning. Prevents the appearance of stretch marks due to dryness due to the sun. It makes your color last up to 35% longer by keeping your skin hydrated. It has an 80% concentration of almonds, the other 20% is vitamin E and collagen.
Content: 120 ml.